This recipe was inspired by my son’s love of pancakes. Most pre-packages pancakes mixes have dairy and lot of other unnecessary ingredients that we were are trying to avoid. In my journey to find a healthier alternative for my family. I decided to create a simple vegan pancake recipe.
This pancake recipe turned out to be kid-approved and a winner!!! These pancakes are fluffy and taste delicious. We absolutely love this recipe and it is definitely a staple in my household. We like to add maple syrup to our pancakes. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
**This article contains affiliate links for your convenience. There is no additional cost to you.
- 1 1/2 cup of spelt flour ( you can also use brown rice or almond flour)
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir until smooth.
- Cook pancakes evenly on both sides and enjoy.
- Make sure the pan is moderately hot while cooking and be sure to cook thoroughly.