Let me start by saying I love love love avocados!!! 😉 I would put them on everything if I could!Adding in more avocados is an easy way to add more healthy fat into your diet without feeling guilty about it. Click To Tweet
Let me tell you why you should add more avocados into your diet.
- They can help lower your bad cholesterol. You know the LDL levels and triglycerides. If eating a few avocados can help decrease your heart disease risk why not right???
- They can help prevent cancer! Say whaaaattt!!! Can you believe there have been studies performed showing the benefits of preventing cancer such as prostate cancer and lowering chemotherapy side effects (1)
- Helps with digestion. They contain fiber which can be helpful with reducing symptoms of constipation and diarrhea.
- Prevents bad breath. They contain antibacterial and antioxidant which can help to kill bacteria in your mouth. But most importantly improving your digestive health can help to improve bad breath.
- Helps support weight control. They help you the feeling more full so you don’t have the desire to eat more than you need to.
- Avocado smoothie
- Avocado toast
- This is one of my favorite ways to eat avocados for breakfast.
- Scoop a ripe avocado in a bowl. Mash up. Add salt and pepper and spread on a piece of toast! Easy peasy right!
- Creamy Avocado Salad Dressing
- Avocado pesto
- Spinach dip with avocado (will be posted tomorrow)
I challenge you to eat one avocado per day. Will you join me??